Last day of finals studying for the year. How will I spend it? At Starbucks, then at home, a little relaxation at the gym but I’ll likely still study while I work out because it actually engages me more in the workout to think about school and not remember that I’m getting tired, then may or may not be able to have her test me. In a day and some I will be so relieved and be able to breathe very well. And sleep! Oh sleep.
10:17 Another Tuesday at the court town’s Starbucks. I need a bed here! Pronto. Here since 8. Ready crimlaw finals, here I come. =PPP
10:42 I’ll give you this though, the rain pouring outside and Norah Jones on the speakers is pretty awesome right now if I have to be stuck doing work.
During the semester:
Look at all you get already in the 1L year!
1. Instantly be able to fall asleep anywhere! While standing and talking, on the dining table, during love-making, during Skype, even with 3 minutes between classes you will go out to your car and attempt to and be successful at it.
2. Become a bad student at every subject all at once! The more you try to figure it out, the worst it gets.
3. 24 hour guilt!
4. Make more in debt than you could ever dream of!
5. Precise bladder control to not miss 1 minute of an intensely substantive class or 2 hours final review!
6. Feel lost, all the time, any time! Even right after the weekend you get unlost!
But wait, there’s more! Because if you act now while the economic crash of 2007 is around you’ll also get:
7. To discover how poor your family really is, to every so often have adults take interest in your profession and salary, anxiety attacks, and random aches and pains in your body weekly!
Last Contracts class—I am feeling happiness I haven’t known since before I first got called on. I did learn a lot in this class though, about my profession and my abilities / character.